Phil Priddle – Peacemaker Series – Part 5
We continue our Peacemaker series by examining a couple of important Biblical themes:
- Sin starts in the heart (Mark 7:20-23)
- Guarding our hearts (Proverbs 4:23)
- In your experience, how is guarding or keeping our heart important in order for us to deal with conflict in a Christ like way?
- Have you experienced a situation where you did carefully consider your own role and or behaviour in a conflict and your own attitude towards the person with whom your were in conflict? Was this a helpful process? Was it helpful in the resolution of the conflict?
- Have you experienced a situation where an unmet desire has become a significant distraction to your Christian walk? How did you try and deal with this?
- Have you experienced an unmet desire turning into an idol in your life? If so, how did you become aware of this?
- How can unrealistic expectations of those around us lead to conflict?